Baker’s involvement and leadership on committees at the local and state levels contributed to her being considered as President of Nores. Some of these committees are:
• NORES Board of Directors 2013 – 2014; Re-elected for 2015 – 2016
• OAR/OREC Education Task Force, 2012 – 2014
• State Board of Directors, 2010 – 2011, and 2013 – 2014
• RPAC Chairperson in 2011
• Education Committee, 3 years; Program Committee, 2 years; Sales Associate Committee, 1 year
• State Level RPAC Trustee, 3 years
• Leadership OAR Selection Committee
• Open Door Award Winner Selection Committee
A few of Baker’s certifications include:
• 2006 graduate of Leadership OAR (OK Assoc. of Realtors)
• 1999 Graduate of Master Sales Academy and 2000 panelist of National Rookie Of The Year
• Certified RE Performance Coach, 1999 by Accelerated Performance Coaching, San Diego, CA
• 2002 graduate of Leadership Broken Arrow, OK
Of all the honors and awards Baker has earned, the one most personally rewarding to her was winning the 2011 Open Door Award and being recognized as Realtor Volunteer of the Year in Oklahoma after her efforts following the Joplin tornado. This project generated $32,000 in two days, which was donated directly to the families who lost everything in that tragedy.
Believing that she can make a difference in people’s lives, Baker has dedicated herself to mentoring new Realtors, paying it forward just as the dedicated leaders of the real estate industry mentored her along the way. “I enjoy participating at the leadership level, and will continue to grow and help others become proficient at what they do.” Says Baker.